Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thought Influencing Water (part 3)

In part 1 and part 2 of this article I looked at many different research experiments showing that thought can affect water. In fact, in part 2 I reviewed at least 6 different experiments that were positive for thought affecting water. Several of these experiments showed that water imprinted with positive intentions helped seeds germinate. And, in one experiment actually grow better. Those experiments inspired me to do my own little seed growing experiment, not really that scientific since I can't control my environment like a high dollar lab can. However, I can control most of the major factors.

I took some alfalfa seeds that I ordered online and I measured equal amounts into some plastic cups. After that, I filled 3 mason jars with distilled water. I took one jar and held it for 15 minutes while putting the positive intention of grow on it. Another jar of water I held for 15 minutes and had negative thoughts of don't grow. The third jar of water I left alone, we'll call it the control jar of water. After that I watered the seeds with the same amount of water from their respective jars - except I cheated a little I actually put one tablespoon more of water on the bad seeds than the others just to help compensate for any slight spillage etc. - After 6 days the results were: The seeds watered with good or positive intentions of "grow", seem to do a little better than the control group. The big difference, which can be seen in my youtube video (7-3 Water) http://www.youtube.com/user/DrBruceKing?feature=mhum , is that the seeds watered with negative intention water did the worst of all. So, similar to the watered seed experiments from the professional researchers, my experiment showed that seeds that had water with positive intentions placed on it did much better than those seeds having negative intention water placed on it. Even though this experiment is not very precise, it sure indicates that I affected water with my thoughts.

You can do this same type of experiment at home with dried beans or any seed that will germinate, or you can water some plants you already have to do this experiment. Just make some jars of water and go for it. Let me know what your results are. You can put up a text comment or a video comment (YouTube) of your results.

Now, let's talk about the implications of all this. The fact that water can be influenced by thought means material reality (at least when it comes to water) can be affected simply by thought. ----- I think it is important to note that 2/3rds of the Earth is covered with water, and our bodies are about 80 percent water. I wonder what the results would be if someone placed the intention of love and health on the water they drank, would it add extra years and vitality? Personally, whenever I pour myself a glass of water, I put the intention of love on it. The research shows that this is probably benefiting me in some positive ways. It sure doesn't cost me anything and it reminds me to emanate love.

Until next time, please share, subscribe and/or follow by e-mail this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment